Apart from your details, the form asks:
- About your project proposal.
- Which fund principle or principles does your project contribute to or fit with, and how?
- How might the Ōtaki community benefit overall?
- How long will your project run for?
- What amount are you applying for?
- Is your project dependent on other funding as well?
- Have you applied for funding elsewhere?
- What contribution are you making?
- How will the funds be used?
- Will you be working with others or other groups? If so, who?
- Are there other Ōtaki groups you might work with?
Submit your application by 17th October
Please rename the form file to include your name, and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org OR
print it and drop it in to the Energise Ōtaki office, which is open Tuesdays – Thursdays from 10am to 2pm.